Sunday, January 27, 2013

KDU Culinary and Hospitality (PPP)

There are a lot of college and university in Malaysia that offer Culinary and Hospitality & Tourism course , KDU is one of them . KDU School of Hospitality , Tourism & Culinary Art was founded in 1987. The school is the only Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts School in Malaysia that offers a complete Swiss experience through its collaboration with IMI University Centre from Lucerne, Switzerland.



Culinary lecturers in KDU are master Chef  . Other than that , KDU is the only university college that allow student to have the experience of preparation of Hams , Bacon , Sausages. here are also visiting professional such as Chef Heiko and Creative Kitchen Planners that visit KDU to teach the student with their great experience. KDU is one of the university college that win dual award . KDU is also university college that win international culinery competitions. The lecturer in KDU also have open policy . 

The culinery programme that offered in KDU are : 
    • IMI Diploma in Professional Chef Training
    • IMI Diploma in Culinary Arts
    • IMI Higher Diploma in European Culinary Management
    • KDU Bachelor of Culinary Management (Hons)(Major: Baking and Pastry Arts, Culinary Operations)
    • IMI Bachelor of Arts (3+0) in International Hotel & Tourism Management.(Major: European Culinary Management)

As for the Hospitality and Tourism course in KDU , Native Language lecturers such as French and German will teach the student . The research cluster is within the school itself . KDU is the only university college that offer Corporate Communication major in CSR . There are also field trips for student to get more exposure in the industry. There are also some partner university visiting faculty.The student will also have chance for international placement for their internship and practical. KDU is one of the pioneer for Hospitality and Culinary Education. There are also live studying projects in KDU such as Going bald for cancer , Walk for the blind, etc.


The Hospitality & Tourism programme offered in KDU are : 

    • Diploma in Golf Management Resort
    • IMI Diploma in International Hotel & Tourism Management
    • KDU Bachelor of Hospitality Management (Hons)(Major: Corporate Communication)
    • IMI Bachelor of Arts (3+0) in International Hotel & Tourism Management (Majors: Hotel & Tourism Management and Event Management)
    • IMI MBA in International Hospitality Management
Established in 1983, KDU University College has been an important landmark in the development of private tertiary education and it aspires to grow in reputation and quality. As a testament of the consumers’ faith in the KDU brand, the university college was awarded Silver for the Education & Learning category in the Putra Brand Awards for two consecutive years. The education institution is also building a new 21.7 acre campus in Glenmarie, set to be completed in 2014.

For more information on the programmes and activities happening in KDU University College PJ , please call 03-77288123 / 03-79536688 , or email them at best@kdu.edu.my , or log on to their official website at www.kdu.edu.my . 

For KDU College Penang , please call 04-2266368 , or email them at best@kdupg.edu.my , or log on to their website at www.kdupg.edu.my .

Thanks for reading ! 

Disclaimer : This is a sponsored post by Nuffnang 

8 comments:

raza wala said...

Good post.some informative material about Hotel Management Degree

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp credit companies
bill consolidation loans

Anonymous said...

Hello friends, fastidious post and pleasant arguments commented at this place,
I am actually enjoying by these.

My web page reputation management

Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I really appreciate your information.
The article has really peaked my interest.

I will take a note of your site and keep checking for new information
about once a week. I opted in for your Feed too.


my website; DragonVale v1.11.1 mod

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you
by accident, while I was looking on Digg for
something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but
I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do
keep up the great jo.

My blog; mouse click the next web site

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here different web page and thought I may as
well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.

Look forward to looking at your web page for a second time.


Look into my web page :: Aimbot black op 2

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm definitely happy I discovered it and I'll
be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

Also visit my site free estimate for appliance repair Dunedin FL

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who was doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this subject here on your website.

my weblog Free Minecraft